Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Jean Batten

  
Jean Batten was the first girl pilot. 


1934 she flew from England to Aus in 14 days 22 hours and 30 min. 3rd try at flying around the world  
crashed 2x before.


She died in 1982.


she was born in 1909.


Rotorua NewZealand.


Daughter & the skies hine-o-te-rangi.


England to Brizil 61 hours world record.


1936 first women to fly solo across the world it took 11 day and 45 min





























































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.