Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Habitats!!

Breaking News!!!! Lets learn about habitats


The thing habitats do is fine shelter and food and look for its prey a prey is [what it hunts down and eats]. Pandas, bears, polar bears in the same family but they live far apart. Bears live in jungles, forests,woodlands.Compare the Bears



 A habitat is a creatures home like forests, Woodlands, deserts and oceans polar bears habitat is cold icy Antarctica. The brown bears habitat is Woodlands. The pandas habitat is in the forest and fact that's with a bamboo is that's why they live in the forest. 



A habitat is where an animal survives for example the cat family are all mammals but you can only have some cats in your house not like lions and tigers and other wild cats. Lots of animals adapt to survive like pandas, bears and polar bears. This survival feature is to eat and adaptHabitats 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.