Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Owls

 I am a Owl toot!! toot!! woo!! woo!!


Most hours do not build Miss but I do built a nest for my babies. Owl and me cause I'm an owl nocturnal birds [ that means I sleep in the daytime and I stay up all night] me and my friends look for food at night. The next day I woke up at my auntie's house.


When I was at my auntie's I found food I picked up food with my beak. Then I went to find food it takes Owls weeks To Find Food. Different owls make different sounds I make one like woo woo for my baby's to find me.


I have very good hearing to find mice for my baby's. I call my baby's outlets that is a different word for baby owls. I make a lot of noise especially when I fly.


I am a snow Owl and Wood Owls live on branches. I see someone chasing me. I fly as fast as I can I finally get away from him. I am safe and sound. 


 Snowy OwlSnowy Owl faces frosty future: classed as Vulnerable for the first time |  BirdLife

4 comments:

  1. hi it is Anika did you no that owls are the best animals i have ever seen maby next time you can make the writing a bit biger by hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owles are the best that i know

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.