Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Autumn

 Autumn: The Cooling-Off Season | Live Sciencepumpkins growing, days get shorter, leaves falling, It must be Autumn.


In autumn days get your tonight's get longer. Mostly it is cold and autumn because the Earth moves far from the sun. On the other side of the world it would be the opposite season. The days get shorter that means daylight saving is here.


Might get cold outside so they try come in your house with the family don't worry  they won't be there forever but sometimes they come in at winter. autumn happens in March, April, May. In autumn the weather gets cold at and starts to make people freeze.


Animals find food and hide it for winter like squirrels and other animals. it is called full in America. Lots of pumpkins are ready to pick is the best time to plant them to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.