Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Marariki

First  when i looked Up at the sky i saw matariki and I did some research about them and they always stick together. Also they are sisters there are 9 of them a dad a mum and 7 children.  I went inside to get my mum and dad and my brother they came out and said wow.

Then they went back inside then they came outside to put the fire on outside and the turned the lights and they brought some sparklers. Also we grabbed some chairs  and blankets the blankets with from our beds and we watch matariki with our tea. It was nachos  it was very yummy and my brother was teasing me

Finally they left at 10 p.m. me and my brother were asleep. Also we were snoring a head off then  Mum and Dad carried us to our beds and then they went to sleep.


























2 comments:

  1. wow that is really cool info good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samara it’s Nicola I love you drawing. I like how you included all the people you were with. Maybe next time you can add more information what it was about and why. What do you think you will write next. Love from Nicola

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.