Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Quick and easy pancake recipe

Keto pancakes recipe First get a bowl and add 1 1/2 cup flour. Next grab 1 tbsp of baking powder. Next stand up and try find 2 tbsp of sugar. Now add 3/4 tsp of salt. Now get 1 egg. Now grab 1.25 cup milk. Get 2 tbsp of melted butter

1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl sifting to remove lumps.
2.In a different bowl beat the eggs until lightly scrambled
3. Add the milk and melted butter to the bowl. Stir add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until until it is combined into batter
4.Heat in a frying pan on a medium heat. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top, then flip and brown the other side.

Next grab a pan and a stove top and put the mixture on the pan and it will take 10 to 15 minutes to cook then you can eat your wonderful pancakes.You can make about 12 pancakes




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.