Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Footsteps


Footsteps slowly creaked in my hallway. My door handle turned slowly. I put my head under my blankets before I could see the person. I froze in shock with goosebumps all over my body. I fell asleep and I woke up in my kitchen I yelled “Mum, Dad” 

A voice growled “what's wrong Samara?” 

I screamed “get away” because their eyes were different colours. I got up and ran outside. It was pitch black. I ran to the local supermarket. I told them what happened but they did not believe me. I walked down the street and I saw a scary doll. I decided to keep it to keep me company. I walked like a turtle to an alleyway. It was bright outside and I could hear screaming. I put down the doll and I saw its eyes move. The doll said “Lalalalalala”

 I screamed “HELP HELP THERE'S A TALKING DOLL” 

I threw the doll in the bin. I could see it move in the corner of my eye. I ran to a Supermarket and I saw the local news that said “There's a haunted doll.” I screamed NOOOOO I walked away in anger.

I heard the “Lalalalalala” in my ear, Then I say my mum, dad, and Anameka, I was really confused but I thought they were MY REAL FAMILY, I hugged them tight but my dad squeezed me to tight I felt like I was gonna choke, My dad's eyes turned red I took Anamekas hand she said

“What's going on” I said “dads a demon” Anameka screamed we sprinted as fast as we could to Royal and Evie’s house I knocked on there door Royal answered and Royal said “why are you here” I said “ Someone has been in my house AND THEY KNOW MY NAME”

Royal said “ well they must have looked at your passport of birth certificate” I said “true can I stay with you we feel like I am in trouble and like I am getting stalked” Royal said “ok I'll ask my mum” I saw a hammer I hid it in the bush royal came out and said “I am so sorry Samara and Anameka my mum said no'' I said “it's ok” The bush I put the hammer in the doll was lying in there I grabbed the doll and the hammer and smashed the dolls head and took it to the museum and told the worker “this doll is haunted” the worker looked at me weirdly and said “ok” I walked away I knocked on my door and My real mum and dad answered they talked the same and they had the same eye colour I thought the doll must have been a curse. I was so happy Anameka and I walked slowly to our room waiting for us bag of chips. Anameka and I were so confused but we ate them so fast. Then we lived happily ever after  






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.