Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

My Oma

 My Oma


Her height is as short as a 10 year old. I am up to her nose and I am 9. Her nose is wrinkly, soft, and shiny. Her ears are normal. Her eyes are hazel like a dark forest. Like mine and my dads She has wrinkly soft skin. Her legs are short and strong. Her skin is wrinkled up like a raisin. She has gold fillings in her teeth. Her arms are skinny like a branch off a tree. Her hair is grey, with a bit of red dye, she has an Afro like Bob Ross´s. She loves her yoga clothes and her black with a grey t shirt over top the black thermal.


Her laugh is so loud and weird and it's super funny. She's fit and walks with joy, she's a healthy human. She has a warm loving heart, and always gives heaps of warm cuddles. Her voice is soft, kind and lovely and it makes me feel very happy and loved. She tells us stories about our family from when she was young, and our Opa. She doesn't have a job but she works hard in the garden everyday. Her hobbies are Mahjong and yoga. She Loves them both.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Samara,

    I think Oma would really like to hear this, and how she makes you feel.

    I also really like some of the similes you used to help describe Oma to others.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.