Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The door fairy

I wrote a letter to the door fairy and she wrote back and said:

Hello Samara

it was lovely to get your note. my name is Elvenia

[this means magical being] I like lots of music and songs I really like singing dancing and practicing my guitar At the moment I love the song ENOUGH FOR YOU have you heard it? My favourite book is Harry Potter. The flash on a phone scares fairy's. we have a fairy community called Twylyth Teg. 232 fairies live there. we are very small in size [sometimes even invisible] I do see you when your sleeping 

Those who do not believe in fairy's

Will never find it.

Fairy kisses from Elvenia XX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samara,
    what a lovely post. Did you really write a letter to the door fairy? I am hoping this is real :) I can imagine how the flash on a phone scares fairies. How wonderful that Elvenia watches over you when you are sleeping. It is so true that if you don't believe in them, you will never find them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How magical Samara! Elvenia sounds like a wonderful creature with so many hobbies. I wonder if you share the same interests as Elvenia?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.