Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Planet research

What would I need to survive on Saturn?
  • Hydrogen and helium compose 99.5% of the gasses the flying colony would have access to.
Why don't other planets have the 5 systems earth does?
  • Earth is the only planet in our solar system that has amounts of water on it.
  • There is little to no oxygen on Saturn.
What planet would be the safest to live on and why?
  • Mars is the most safe place due to several reasons.
  • It isn't to hot or to cold.
  • Gravity on mars is 38% of earths gravity.
How come earth is the only planet people can live on?

  •  It is the right distance from the Sun
  • it is protected from harmful solar radiation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samara,
    It was great to catch up in our Google Meet this morning. You have found out some interesting information to answer your questions. So what would we need to survive on Saturn? Would you ever consider travelling into space if it was possible?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.