Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Samara MakeyMakey


Our MakeyMakey Is a Robot That I made into a controller. My group Chose to make 4 of Hearts. It was really easy to make. The picture of us is our plan. The hearts are made out of Play-Doh. We coloured it in with crayons. It was really confusing at the start but then we got used to it. I worked with my two friends Stella and Kathryn.  





 

it was really easy to use. Until we got to PAC Man it was quite hard but then We got used to it. MakeyMakey as an invention kit. My controls work up down left and right.

5 comments:

  1. I love your makey makey art because it is very creative i love your design its awsome i think makey makeys are really cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shanara. Maybe We could make one together

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know

      Delete
  2. hi Samara i love your makey makey it is really created and
    i like the love Hearts and the colour at the background
    and the lightning bolts on the side
    By Cylis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your makey makey because i like how you made them in to hearts.:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.