Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

What I did in the weekend.

 On Saturday I had a cheese Tostie for Breakfast after breakfast. I did some drawing then me and Jordan when out with my mum. To go to Bunnings then we went to Toy world and we got a popit for $7 each. Then we went to Bike Barn to go look at some scooter wheels for Jordan because of his bumpy wheels then we went to the shop next to Bike Barn and I got three paints the colors I got was purple blue and white. Jordan got some diamond art he hasn't finished it yet. 


On Sunday for breakfast I had a bun with cheese in it it was very yummy. In the morning I was doing some painting I've done three painting so far. I don't have much for lunch. Me and my mum made some chocolate yummy fudge in with chocolate icing with had a piece it was delicious. After lunch we got to go on the device I played Roblox so did Jordan. After we got to go on the device I drawed some lovely tulips  Jordan did some diamond art I packed up my paints and then I had spaghetti for tea. Jordan had  homemade pizza. and then we tried calling our auntie that lives in aussie she is is coming on the 19 of April.


                                                   AND THAT WAS MY WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.