Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

What I know about New Brighton.

 In New Brighton shopping center there are amazing hot pools. there's even a -14 degrees plunge pool. The cool thing it has has an amazing view of the beach. there even is some sand on the concrete.


The beach has terrific warm water. Its the best beach in New Zealand I say. It is an amazing surf for surfers out there like me.


The pair is amazing to fish off once I cause some fish off the pair. you can jump off the pair but I recommend not to. You can take a nice walk in the cool breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.